There Will Be Drinking Christmas Card!
With special Guest Elijah Farmer, Cait and Murda have a special holiday episode! After watching Office Christmas Party in theaters Elijah, Cait, and and Murda all settle down for a long winter's talk about Christmas movies, sex pyramids, and Oprah's favorite things! Eggnog is passed around and slurped, because it is too thick to chug. Follow for more fun on twitter www.twitter.com/TWBDPodcast and www.facebook.com/TWBDPodcast
Please rate and subscribe, which we will take as your Christmas present to us!
- 12 eggs, separated
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup bourbon
- 1 cup Cognac
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 pints heavy cream
- Grated nutmeg
- 1 to 2 cups milk (optional)
- In an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick.
- Slowly add the bourbon and Cognac while beating at slow speed. Chill for several hours.
- Add the salt to the egg whites. Beat until almost stiff.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Fold the whipped cream into the yolk mixture, then fold in the beaten egg whites. Chill 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the top with freshly grated nutmeg. Serve in punch cups with a spoon.
- If desired, add 1 to 2 cups of milk to the yolk mixture for a thinner eggnog.